}

Monday 29 December 2014

Winter Nail Polish Favourites #1

After deciding I want to get back into blogging again, I thought I'd start with a little series of posts on what I love most... Nail polish! Over the next few weeks I'll post pictures of my favourite nail polishes for winter, including brands such as Barry M, Nails Inc and Essie.

First up is Barry M's Gelly polish in Mustard. I was desperate to get this polish as soon as it came out and it didn't disappoint! Sometimes I feel like Barry M's new season polishes can be very similar to older colours which have just been slightly revamped but I love how different this shade is!


Have you tried this polish? What is your favourite nail polish for winter?

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. it isn't a colour i'd normally try but actually seeing it on, it looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this when I see it on, it's probably not a shade I would have looked at - I always find it useful seeing it on people xx

    gillmclaughlin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik