}

Friday 11 April 2014

Just a quick post about the Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream I picked up yesterday. I recently have decided to start taking care of my skin more seriously, and have noticed the skin under my eyes has become quite dry and sore. After finding this Boots eye cream I thought I would give it a try!



At the first application, the formulation appeared quite runny, but after applying to my under eyes it was instantly soothing and absorbed into my skin quickly, leaving the area smooth and instantly hydrated.



The cream comes in this handy little tube with a very thin applicator nozzle so you can dispense just a tiny bit of cream as that is all you need.

All in all, I've been using the cream for a couple of days now and can already tell a difference; the skin is still slightly dry and flaky but it seems to be doing it's job! As of this moment I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of using a light eye cream, especially as it's kind to sensitive skin like mine!

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik