}

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Skincare Update!

All of my life I've suffered from small red bumps/spots on the backs of my arms. I've always been conscious of them and with summer coming up, this year I decided I'm going to do my very best to clear it up!

After scouring the internet I found out the condition is called keratosis pilaris, which is sometimes called chicken skin (I know, it sounds disgusting!)

After to-ing and fro-ing, looking at what solutions other people have found (if they have found something, it turns out it's quite difficult to treat) I settled on the Clinique Turnaround Body Smoothing Cream which quite a lot of people have recommended.




I'm so excited for it to arrive and to give it a try! My arms have been red and bumpy for literally as long as I can remember so the prospect of maybe getting rid of it is amazing!

I'll give it a week when it arrives and post an update on whether there's been any improvements!

2 comments:

  1. Would be really interested to know if this works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently trying out clinique as well and so far so good!

    Mon Petit Billet

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik