}

Monday 2 March 2015

I'M GOING TO BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER!

Once again, it's been a long time since I last blogged but I'm in my last few months of university so I really need to focus on my dissertation and final assignments. But I thought I'd log on to give you an update on my life which is pretty huge!

I'M GOING TO BE A PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHER!!

I found out last month I've been accepted and I'm so excited to start my teacher training in September!

I decided to go down the School Direct route, which basically means I'll be based in one school for most of the year (my first choice school too!) and then I will also be staying at the University of Hull for another year to complete the PGCE side of my teacher training.

I'm so relieved/happy/excited that I know where my future is going and that I'm going to have a job as rewarding as being a primary school teacher!

Laura x

1 comment:

 
Images by Freepik