}

Tuesday 8 April 2014

My favourite nail design... so far!

So ever since I started nail stamping around 6 months ago, I'm obsessed with trying new stamps, polishes and combinations.

I just thought I'd do a quick post and share with you my favourite design I've done so far...


 
 
These are my owl and heart nails, done using Rimmel Salon Pro in Peppermint (which I love!). I then stamped with Konad Special Polish in White with plate M89. When this was dry I stamped the owls and hearts with Konad Special Polish in Black, the owls are M95 and the hearts are M83.
 
 
Hope you like them as much as I do!
 
Laura xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this mani is so cute!!! I love the colours, and the way you positioned the stamps. The owls are adorable! - Nolishes.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik