}

Tuesday 14 April 2015

An Old Favourite... Barry M Aquarium Nail Paint

After falling in love with the new Barry M Sunset Collection, I thought I'd put on an old favourite until I can get hold of some more shades.

With the sun starting to show itself a bit more, I wanted a summery shade, so went with two of my faves from the Barry M Aquarium Collection; Arabian and Treasure Chest.



I absolutely love the shade Arabian, I'm normally not too big a fan of shimmery nail polish but there's just something about this green that I love.

I applied two coats of this to my nails, and then put a single coat of the Treasure Chest glitter for an accent nail.




What's your Barry M 'old favourite'?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M Aquarium Collection, i have the pink/gold shade but cannot remember the name!

    Looks gorgeous with the added accent glitter finger :)

    Jodie
    www.whatjodieloves.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look perfect as you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik