}

Sunday 12 April 2015

Barry M Sunset Polish - 4 days later...

So as promised, 4 days after first applying Barry M's new Sunset polish, (original post here) here is an updated post on my thoughts on its staying power. The polish promises up to 10 days wear, but how accurate is that?

Well after 4 days I've got small chips on three nails, which I'm disappointed with but that is better than I can achieve with Barry M Gelly polishes.

To be honest, it might be my mistake as the chips are only small to the corners of a few of my nails, so maybe next time I need to apply the special top coat more carefully.

Despite the minor chipping, I'm really pleased with the results, they still look really professional and the gel-effect shine has lasted really well.

I've included photos of both hands, so see for yourself...

My left had is doing pretty well, despite a small chip on my thumb nail.

Similarly, I have a small chip on my thumb her and one on my index finger but nothing major!


I am still really pleased with the results, and can't wait to try out some of the other shades!


Have you tried the Sunset polishes? How well have they lasted for you?

Laura x

3 comments:

  1. That has lasted pretty well for a high street nail varnish! I do think I will have to pick one up soon. Thanks for giving a quick update!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this review was looking at getting this polish soon

    Victoria
    Www.rosegolddream.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the updated post, i applied the daylight curing polishes yesterday so I'm looking forward to see how long mine lasts for!

    I also did a blog post about my thoughts...

    www.whatjodieloves.com

    Jodie xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik