}

Friday 27 June 2014

Flashback Friday! My Prom!

This last Wednesday marked 4 years since my school prom! I can't believe it's already been 4 whole years, it only seems like yesterday I was trying on my dress. I say dress in the singular form because this is the only dress I tried on. After searching the boutique for what seemed like forever, trying to find something I liked, the owner asked if I liked 'princessy dresses' and then brought this from in the back. I fell in love as soon as I saw it! How often do you get to wear a dress like that?! After trying it on I knew it was the one!




So much has changed in the four years that have passed since my prom; I've spent two years at college sitting my A Levels, and following that I was accepted to The University of Hull to take my degree in History. I've just finished my second year so only one more to go! 

Anyway, 4 years later. I'm still with my boyfriend, James! These photos were taken just a couple of weeks after we met! 




I can't believe how young and different we look in these photos! 

Here's a picture of us at the seaside a couple of weeks ago for you to see for yourselves! 





What did you wear for your prom? Would you like more posts like this in future?

8 comments:

  1. aww you look gorgeous, your dress is lovely. Your BF looks unrecognisable now compared to then. I'm afraid they didn't do proms when I was at school (shh ... I'm revealing my age now!) wish they had though. My 16 yr old daughter had her prom this past Wednesday. Such an emotional day. Will blog about it early next week xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Aww that will be lovely! It's my boyfriend's little sister's prom in a couple of weeks, her dress is gorgeous! I'll keep an eye out for your post :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww, these photos are so precious! You guys look so baby-faced in your prom picture and so mature and polished now. Congrats on making it to four years! That's quite an accomplishment and it's fun to have this stuff to look back on. My BF and I have been together for five, and we definitely have photos like these too :)

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I love having photos like this to look back on! I made a scrapbook after one year and had so many memories in there! So many more now! And congrats on 5 years! :)

      Delete
  3. This is so sweet, my prom seems ages ago :-( xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My prom seems ages ago too but looking at these photos make it seem like yesterday! xx

      Delete
  4. You looked so pretty for your prom! My year 13 prom was last Thursday and I had such an amazing time :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is soooo cute! It's so nice your still together xxx

    Ameera x

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik