}

Sunday 15 June 2014

Get To Know Me! Fathers Day Special

So looking through my first set of posts over the last couple of months, I realised there's soooo much nail art and not very much about me!

A HUGEEEE part of my life that most of you won't know about (unless you've visited my about me page) is football! This is something I share with my Dad so I thought what better day to upload my first 'get to know me' kind of post than Father's Day!

So I'll start from the beginning! For as long as I can remember, my Dad's love of football, specifically his local team, Hull City, has been passed on to me! I was only days old when I would be sporting my first hand knitted black and amber little baby outfit (the colour's of my team). Even before I went to my first match I was obsessed by football and Hull City!

Here's a photo of me in my first ever shirt when I was just 3! I know, it's more like a dress! And I appear to be not smiling BUT that's because it was for my 'Young Tigers' membership card, so kind of a passport type photo if you will!


So to cut what could be a veryyyy long story fairly short, since my Dad took me to my first match when I was 5 (which we lost *sadface*) I have been addicted! 15 years later I'm a season ticket holder and love going to watch my team as much as ever.

My Dad says that I'm his lucky charm, because since I started attending matches Hull City have risen from the depths of Division 3, to the Premier League and this season we even made it to the FA Cup Final for the first time in the club's 110 year history! Even better is that this meant that we qualified for the Europa League for the first time too, so this season could be an even bigger one!

Here's a photo of me at the FA CUP FINAL!! For those of you who aren't big football fans, the FA Cup Final is the pinnacle of football for a supporter like me!


And here's a photo of me and my Dad at the final! From being only a couple of thousand of us at Boothferry Park, to being one of 80,000 lucky fans at Wembley Stadium, we've come a long way and I'm so happy to have been able to be there and share all of that with my Dad!



HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik