}

Friday 11 July 2014

Patterned Polish of the Week #2

It's Friday and therefore it's that time of week again! But what patterned polish have I settled on this week?

Well for starters, this week I chose the colour Cobalt Blue from Maxfactor's Glossfinity range. And I chose this colour for no reason other than I absolutely love it! 



But which pattern did I decide to stamp it with from from Konad M83?


This especially pretty pattern!


I feel like it looks really classy and intricate but is so easy to just stamp on!


As usual, I stamped using Konad Special Stamping Polish in White.



Hope you liked this weeks patterned polish! Come back next Friday for my next design!

2 comments:

  1. Your nails look incredible! How easy are the stamps to use? I've wanted to use them for ages but have no idea how they work.

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I would say it's really easy after your first few goes once you've got used to it :) and this video is quite good for seeing how it works :) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9c8YTe0xSV0

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik