}

Friday 18 July 2014

Patterned Polish of the Week #3

So this week has been a really busy one for me, having had a week spending time with family I haven't had much time at all to dedicate to my blog! Therefore tonight's post won't be as detailed as usual but if you're interested in the methods I use, look back at my previous posts. Tonight I'm back with my Friday feature, Patterned Polish of the Week, and this week may just be my favourite yet!

So this week I reached for a more summery colour which was Barry M's Peach Melba. 


Then using Konad M64 Image Plate and Konad Special Polish in Black I created this design!


I hope you like this week's Patterned Polish of the Week! 

Normal service and regular posts will return next week here at Patterned and Polished :)


4 comments:

  1. Ho-leeee-crap this is awesome! So simple too, I'm definitely going to be trying this. Thanks for the tips
    http://shonaghscribbles.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are soooo pretty! Please can you do mine like that? haha xx

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks adorable! That pink nail polish underneath looks perfect with the black design!

    Ali | http://lilaclipstick.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik